[ECODP-dev] Delivery as a patch version

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Feb 4 15:02:22 UTC 2013

If they have not done so already, they will also need to update the who.ini
file in order to fix the bug with logging out.
A working version is included in the CKAN source directory, so after
installing the rpm they should be able to run:

cp
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/lib/ecodp/pyenv/src/ckan/ckan/config/who.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/etc/ecodp/who.ini

The value of 'somesecret' on line 3 must be set to a random string value as
noted in the release notes.

2013/2/4 Dimitrios Mexis <dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com>

> Hello,
>
> Because we intend to make this release mainly a patch around the CKAN
> deliverables, I would like to ask you a couple of questions:
>

> It seems is not only an rpm that is changed in the files.
>
> One example:  the solr_schema.tar.gz that is seems to be changed.
>
> Is something else that we should take care ?
>
> I would like your directions on how the changes should be applied over the
> installed version
>
> Kind regards,
> Dimitrios

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26