[ECODP-dev] ODP backlog

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 18:26:55 UTC 2013

Hi Bastiaan,

I have completed the spreadsheet. As discussed yesterday these can only be
treated as indicative at best - We have no brief or description for these
items so it's obviously impossible for us or 10F to give meaningful
estimates :-)

Nonetheless I hope they are useful for your discussion.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager