[ECODP-dev] Considerations around editing imported data via the web interface

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Fri Feb 8 12:53:49 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin, Irina and David,

Thank you for the presentation, the document "Considerations around editing imported data via the web interface" and about multilingualism as well as for answering our questions. We appreciate it.

It was a useful session and you clarified to us a lot of points.

Could you please send us the updated documents with the replies to the questions? That would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Agnieszka  Zajac
Publications Office of the European Union
Unit C1 Common Portal and Open Data Portal

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 2929.42834
agnieszka.zajac at publications.europa.eu<mailto:agnieszka.zajac at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>