[ECODP-dev] Stats export script update

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Feb 21 11:37:43 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

As part of the lat release we updated the script to show the fields above.
However the PO have reported that they are still not getting meaningful
stats as the dataset name is not usable for imported datasets. Please can
you confirm what field we should use instead (or as well as) the dataset
name that will give meaningful results for imported datasets?

Thanks,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager