[ECODP-dev] Script for dumping the live database

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 09:47:56 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

The script is only 3 lines so I'm not sure how much documentation should be
necessary. It needs to be able to access the CKAN database with whatever
user can read the data on whatever machine the PO has the database running
on. I can add variables to the top to specify these.

The only information taken from the user table is the id, name and creation
date (which could be useful in debugging). Do we need to restrict this
further?

Thanks,
John

On 25 February 2013 10:19, Bert Van Nuffelen <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com