[ECODP-dev] Fwd: ODP new GUI -various remarks o multilingual implementation

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Thu Feb 28 08:35:02 UTC 2013

For the letters that are not represented it's not problem of the css/font,
it was a matter of utf8 translation of the text. I did a quick replacement
for the third application that is the example of Agnieszka, and tried it
again. I see the letters ok.

So we need to render once again for all the translations, if the letters
are copied through utf8.

Dimitrios