[ECODP-dev] FF10, FF17/Windows, Data Tab, Language Selector

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Wed Jan 9 17:32:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

It has been noted that when there is FF10 or FF17 on windows, in the
data tab,
when the user selects the Language selector, does not change language.
It's not even clickable on FF10

On FF10 I could definetely verify it.
I installed both FF17 and FF10 on the same machine thereafter,
only once I saw the problem on FF17, the firedebug threw errors about
applications-${local}.js, I did a reload and played!

Now despite the clearings of cache and restarting firefox instances I
can not verify the problem.
Can you verify that in FF10 and FF17  the Language selector on "data
tab" is working ?

Kind regards
Dimitrios