[ECODP-dev] ODP draft minutes of the 2nd workshop on architecture on 08/01/2013

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Wed Jan 9 13:15:19 UTC 2013

Dear Bastiaan,

Thanks for these minutes. OP will review it and come back with comments and/or validation by end of this week the latest (11.01.2013)

Ps: If you can also send us the latest version of the slides as I noted some slight changes comparing to the earlier version you communicated before the workshop.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>