[ECODP-dev] Name of the portal and relevant...

Michael Martin martin at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jan 14 17:26:56 UTC 2013

Hi All,

At first let me wish you all a happy, healthy, productive and "going
live" 2013 :-)

At the moment the visualization tools publish the title "DATA PORTAL
(Beta)" and the hookline "The Open Data Hub of the European Union".
Does this change request addresses only the hookline?

All the Best
Micha

--
Michael Martin, M.Sc.