[ECODP-dev] Process for triaging and discussing tickets

Luis Rodriguez luis.rodriguez at tenforce.com
Tue Jan 15 09:16:58 UTC 2013

Hello Darwin,

As discussed, Let arrange the call today @1200GMT (1hr. prior to call with
PO) to align

Best Regards,

Luis

*From:* ecodp-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:
ecodp-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org] *On Behalf Of *Darwin Peltan
*Sent:* 14 January, 2013 18:46
*To:* Project list for EC ODP CKAN project
*Subject:* Re: [ECODP-dev] Process for triaging and discussing tickets

Hi Bert and Dimitirios,

It would be good to catch-up on this tomorrow. Perhaps tomorrow morning at
12.00 UK time prior to the call with the comission?

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager

The Open Knowledge Foundation

http://www.okfn.org

Skype: darwinp

Twitter: @darwin

On 14 January 2013 11:24, Dimitrios Mexis <dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com>
wrote:

Sorry, today is not possible, the team is out.

We can arrange for tomorrow I think

Regards
Dimitrios