[ECODP-dev] Updated ODP JIRA ticket List

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jan 15 18:08:30 UTC 2013

Hi Luis,

All the relevant tickets are in Trello with comments on the cards. Please
note there are several cards which are marked as 07.05 in the spreadsheet
which are not currently being worked on so won;t be in the release. There
are also quite a few tickets which are blocked needing clarification

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager