[ECODP-dev] RDF export issue > important

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Jan 23 20:56:24 UTC 2013

Hi John,

When I execute this plugin script

(pyenv)[root at ecodp-odp3 ckan]# paster --plugin=ckan rdf-export -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/etc/ecodp/ecodp.ini
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan2ts/work/rdf
2013-01-23 21:39:56,304 INFO  [ckan.new_authz] Using auth profile at
ckan.logic.auth.publisher

I get the next error

http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/data/dataset/another-test-dataset.rdf:
       HTTP Error 404: Not Found

which I ignore. (This is not the problem I want to discuss.)

Then I get as expected an export of all datasets in RDF.
I expected that these where only generated when there was an update
since the previous run, but that I leave also for a future discussion.

The topic I want to discuss is the next:

If I edit this content of this dataset

http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/en/data/dataset/eu-cohesion-policy-2007-2013-funds-allocated-by-member-state

e.g. I changed the description, using the api/api sysadmin user.

then the rdf export returns me the OLD info.

That is not what I expect, nor the PO.

Can you provide an update so that editorial changes are exported?

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26