[ECODP-dev] RDF export issue > important

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Thu Jan 24 12:42:09 UTC 2013

Hello

It gets the request as if it was looking at that url.

http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/en/data/dataset/eu-cohesion-policy-2007-2013-funds-allocated-by-member-state.rdf

So any caches for that url would get in the way.  If you use the the apache
address i.e localhost:8080/open-data/data instead of the public one when
calling the paster function then it should get round the caches.

David