[ECODP-dev] Resetting the odp.tenforce.com database

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Jan 24 13:13:20 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

the situation is still the same:

a) the RDFexport issue > David responded that the plugin depends on
the cache > he will provide a way to reduce that.
b) the jrc issue > all info to reproduce is on odp.tenforce.com as
explained in the error report, so you can pick it up and test it

Because of b) the CKAN db of odp.tenforce.com is corrupted and no
functionality is anymore properly functioning.
Hence I try to reset. But the system  hangs...

Bert