[ECODP-dev] ODP - Non-attributed JIRA tickets - request for commitment

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Mon Jan 28 07:55:19 UTC 2013

Dear Bastiaan,

I reviewed your proposal and have a problem with the following issues which for me absolutely need to be fixed with the next major release (00.08.00):

Bug

Major

ODP-173<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/jira/browse/ODP-173>

The layout of the SPARQL end point is not in line with the graphic chart of the portal

Open

01.00.00

Actual release date to be confirmed.
Can be implemented in different steps. For release 00.09.00 we can do a minimal implementation of the EU logo, ... Other functionality needs a specification.

Bug

Major

ODP-193<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/jira/browse/ODP-193>

Visibilty of private data in ODP history

Open

01.00.00

Needs further investigation

Bug

Trivial

ODP-185<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/jira/browse/ODP-185>

Switching languages under the 'data' tab in Mozilla

Open

TBD

Looks like a FF10 bug.

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>