[ECODP-dev] CKAN delivery

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Jan 30 10:48:41 UTC 2013

Ahh, we where talking about 2 different things.

Indeed I was talking about the url_prefix which creates a double
/open-data/data in the url of the provenance information of a dataset
in the RDF.

Take e.g.
http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/data/dataset/35Wirdd1z58xbzNsVwSTiA.rdf

and at the end you find this snippet:

<rdf:Description
rdf:about="http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/data//open-data/data/dataset/35Wirdd1z58xbzNsVwSTiA"><ecodp:accessUrl
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI">http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/data//open-data/data/dataset/35Wirdd1z58xbzNsVwSTiA</ecodp:accessUrl><dct:modified
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime">2013-01-29</dct:modified><dct:issued
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime">2013-01-29</dct:issued></rdf:Description></dcat:record>

I tried to change in the ecodp.ini the url by removing open-data/data/
but then the ckan rdf export plugin fails.
So that is necessary.
I believe hence that this issue is located somewhere else.

Bert