[ECODP-dev] EU ODP Release 00.09.00

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Mon Jul 1 12:36:22 UTC 2013

Dear Bert,

Thanks for this delivery.

There is a small administrative issue with the delivery note you sent.  Normally, it has to refer to what has been delivered (software packages, documentation, scripts...) and not what has been fixed in term of issues and new features. Therefore, I redrafted the note accordingly and here am submitting it to you for signature.

Thanks to countersign and send it back to me.

Best regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques
2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 2929 42360 • Fax: +352 2929 44604
http://publications.europa.eu