[ECODP-dev] Trigger functions on postgresql

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Mon Jul 8 13:39:22 UTC 2013

Hi I opened the database and checked the resources table.
[ attached are two screenshots from pgAdmin ]
The first is the one that shows I opened the schema and then headed for
tables. The second I see the triggers, but I see that the collection
"Trigger-Functions" is empty of any function.

Is that right ? [although on "catalog" collection outside of schema, I see
again just the referenced objects under the table resources]

Regards
Dimitrios