[ECODP-dev] Fwd: FW: [ODP] 09.00 Installation update - general status - comments

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jul 9 09:06:47 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

It would be very helpful if you could try the import on the 212.x server
please and see if the issue is the same there. If so we can quickly rule
out the possibility that it's a config issue and look at other causes.

Would that be OK please?

Thanks,

Darwin

--

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*