[ECODP-dev] Fwd: FW: [ODP] 09.00 Installation update - general status - comments

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Jul 9 09:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

I am available for a chat if you want on the partner gotomeeting.

Bert

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/810638989

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Belgium: +32 (0) 25 88 1928
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 3962