[ECODP-dev] status meeting PO feedback

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jul 9 16:24:56 UTC 2013

Also -

The ODP.tenforce.com server seems to be down. It would be very useful to
have access to this so we can see the state of the DB after the import has
run. Please could you look into this?

Thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*