[ECODP-dev] file size of json

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Thu Jul 11 09:37:00 UTC 2013

Good morning John,
yes in deed the json postings had big impact, and the fix was simple as one
line. The problem was that it wasn't obvious right from the beginning.
As far for the emails, it was for giving you feedback of what we were
investigating and exchanging ideas.

Nevertheless, as Bert pointed, what would happen with a bigger set of
resources ?

Best,
Dimitrios