[ECODP-dev] Upgrading to CKAN 1.8

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jun 4 09:46:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just to reiterate from our call earlier. Now that we can no longer update
the server ourselves it would be very helpful if this could be updated as
soon as possible please so that we can check the release.

Thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*