[ECODP-dev] Upgrading to CKAN 1.8

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Tue Jun 4 13:45:53 UTC 2013

paster/activate
then pip install lxml==2.2.4

then we did a git pull on
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src/ckanext-ecportal
then we had to remove qa and datastorer
result:
2013-06-04 15:41:28,223 INFO  [ckan.model] CKAN database version upgraded:
57 -> 59

and from the second command:
root at ecodp-odp3]192.168.35.231:#
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/bin/paster
--plugin=ckanext-ecportal ecportal searchcloud-install-tables -c
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/conf/ecportal.ini
Creating the search_query table ...
done.
Creating the search_popular_latest table ...
done.
Creating the search_popular_approved table ...
done.
Creating the search_query_date index ...
done.