[ECODP-dev] New Solr schema for release 09.00

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 10 10:45:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

We have updated the Solr schema that CKAN uses as part of this release in
order to support the additional languages. I have added the new schema to
the server that hosts Solr for the test server (192.168.33.174) and am
currently refreshing the index. Can you please double-check that the build
machine always uses the latest version from the ckanext-ecportal repository
[1] so that this is present when new builds are deployed to the acceptance
server.

[1]:
https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/master/ckanext/ecportal/solr/schema.xml

Thanks,