[ECODP-dev] Separation of test and acceptance servers

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Jun 12 10:49:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

At the moment the test server (212.71.25.148) and the acceptance server are
using the same Solr instance. This could obviously lead to unexpected
results when we're using both sites at the same time.

Therefore please could you look into creating a separate Solr instance for
the test server?

Please also note we have a demo call with the PO at 13:00BST today so
please avoid making any changes that might affect the stability of the test
server until after the call.

Many thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*