[ECODP-dev] Question about migrating

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Jun 13 14:59:54 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

If you're using a backup of a 1.7 DB you need to start with a 1.7 instance
and follow the upgrade instructions at the link below.
http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-1.8/install-from-source.html#upgrading-a-source-install

I think that the error you're seeing is because you haven't run the paster
command previously supplied to set-up the tables for the search-cloud.

I can't advise on CKAN_Index as that's not one of our utilities.

Best

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*