[ECODP-dev] Counter Not working on Home page

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 17 09:16:18 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

No nothing should have changed. Although as I mentioned in a previous
email, it looks like you have to rebuild the search index on that machine.
You will notice that there are no datasets showing up in the CKAN instance
either. Some changes to the server last week seemed to wipe the index at
some point.

I will perform a refresh of the index now but it will take a while to
complete (probably around 15-20 mins).

John