[ECODP-dev] Permissions on that folder

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 17 09:45:49 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

That directory does not exist on the acceptance server, so I assume that
you are referring to:
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/data

This data in the 'sessions' directory there is created by CKAN, but I think
that the CKAN WSGI process is currently running as the apache user. This
can be changed in the apache config if necessary:
https://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ConfigurationGuidelines#Defining_Process_Groups

Regards,
John