[ECODP-dev] WSGI processes

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Jun 17 10:12:43 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

The number of threads/processes should be set depending on the hardware
specifications of the server and the expected load (requests/sec). This is
really a sysadmin issue, but these two responses to queries on the subject
should give you an idea:

http://serverfault.com/questions/81022/how-many-processes-should-i-specify-in-a-wsgidaemonprocess-while-running-django

http://www.mail-archive.com/modwsgi@googlegroups.com/msg04973.html

Regards,