[ECODP-dev] testing results

Jurgen Vannerom jurgen.vannerom at tenforce.com
Tue Jun 18 13:57:36 UTC 2013

Darwin,

We can honestly not perform prioritization as we are not the end-customer,
the final calls will be made at PO side.

I do not suggest us to take the risk wrongly prioritizing which could lead
to jeopardizing payments associated with release 09.

Best Regards,

Jurgen Vannerom

Project Manager

E-mail:    <mailto:jurgen.vannerom at tenforce.com>