[ECODP-dev] CKAN schema.xml 2 paths

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Jun 19 08:19:37 UTC 2013

Hello Dimitrios,

The one in ecportal extension is correct. This is stated quite clearly in
the release notes (repeated below for reference):

Make sure that Solr is using the latest schema.xml file from the ckanext
ecportal extension.
This is at:
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/ecportal/src/ckanext-ecportal/ckanext/ecportal/solr

The other one is part of CKAN so it is not wise to remove it.

Regards,
John