[ECODP-dev] Problem with storage credentials ODP-236

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Jun 19 10:32:57 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

It seems that CKAN does not currently respect this config option when local
storage is used (ie: not using Google storage or S3). However, the upload
size is limited in NGINX, defaulting to 2mb. I have updated the nginx
config on the test server so that this value is now 1000mb. You will need
to do something similar on the acceptance server and in production,
obviously you can decide what value you think is sensible and we can then
update the test server again accordingly. We are also currently working on
fixing this bug in CKAN core (but you would need to set the NGINX limit in
any case, or equivalent if available on the production server).

Regards,
John