[ECODP-dev] jira ticket 248

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Jun 19 13:42:00 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I meant that we need to see the content of the data that is being used in
the request to create the publisher. If that command is run with the
logging level set to INFO in the ini file instead of WARN then it will
print out the name of each publisher after adding it, so when it stops the
problem name will be the next one in the list.

I suspect that perhaps a publisher may have been deleted in the WUI but not
purged from the database, and that someone is attempting to create a new
publisher with the old name (which is still reserved).

Regards,
John