[ECODP-dev] creating correct empty ckan impossible

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Jun 20 08:54:35 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Is this on the acceptance server at the moment? I will need to have a look,
it seems that your searchcloud-install-tables command is still attempting
to read the wrong config file which is quite unusual. Nothing should have
changed in this command, and Dimitrios was able to run it without problems
a few days ago.

Regards,
John