[ECODP-dev] Update of metadata provided by "old" data providers

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 11:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi Agnieszka,

I agree it could be clearer. I should have said in my last email that for
release 09.00 we have added a link to "Your profile" in the top navigation
bar for logged in users. This page has a list of the users datasets and
we've also added a list of publishers the user is a member of so it's
easier to find the datasets they can edit.

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*