[ECODP-dev] updating Operations Manual

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 09:55:28 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I'm not sure what you mean, you should not have to do this on a regular
basis. We have made changes to the schema and indexing system in this
release so you will need to do it once after the database has been upgraded
(see the release notes). In normal use the index is updated when CKAN data
is updated.

Regards,
John