[ECODP-dev] ODP.tenforce.com server

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Mar 4 13:16:33 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

As you read Dimitrios answer we cleaned the DB disk.
W.r.t. the dataset size, what I want to proof to Olivier is that we can
handle the 5000 datasets in release 00.07.50. And that the DB is not is
(only) problem.

kind regards,

Bert

2013/3/4 Darwin Peltan <darwin.peltan at okfn.org>

> Hi Bert,
>
> I'm getting a lot of 500 errors on that server at the moment which I
> suspect is because of the DB server problems.
>
> I wonder if it would be possible to do this testing on another server
> please as we the commission and ourselves need a stable test server which
> we can to test the latest theming changes before creating and testing the
> release on that server.
>
> If the server is going to be down please could you let the EC know so they
> are clear it's not an issue with our release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darwin
>

> Darwin Peltan
> Project Manager
>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://www.okfn.org
>
> Skype: darwinp
> Twitter: @darwin

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26