[ECODP-dev] Release 00.08.00: small delay in delivery date

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Mar 11 14:46:12 UTC 2013

Hi Agniezska,

yes that is the target. We have covered most of the remarks, but there will
be still topics to improve after this release. But as I told on friday, I
believe we best transfer this version to you so that you can evaluate the
release internally.

W.r.t. the poster are currently looking at that one.

kind regards,

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60