[ECODP-dev] ODP Release 00.08.00 - Installation issues!

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Fri Mar 15 10:30:10 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

>From the screenshots we expect that the issue is with step

8.5.3.4	Configuration of the base_url

Update the drupal configuration settings in the file
$USERHOME/www/drupal/sites/default/settings.php, line 271 to be.
$base_url = 'http://open-data.europa.eu';  // NO trailing slash!

It should be

Update the drupal configuration settings in the  file
$USERHOME/www/drupal/sites/default/settings.php, line 271 to be

on the test system:
$base_url = 'http://$FRONTEND';  // NO trailing slash!

in case of installing on the production system you have to consider to
change it to
$base_url = 'http://open-data.europa.eu';  // NO trailing slash!
if the reverse proxing does not retranslate them properly.

Afterwards if you test the system ensure that your browser cache is empty.

kind regards,

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60