[ECODP-dev] ODP Release 00.08.00 - Installation issues! (Part III)

ISOARD Olivier (OP) Olivier.ISOARD at publications.europa.eu
Fri Mar 15 11:01:55 UTC 2013

Bert,

Also:

(for 1 & 2 – see below)

3.       Search does not work (see attached “SEARCH-RESULT” screenshot)

4.       URL associated to the banner refer to prod env. instead of taking into account the local hostname (see attached “BANNER” screenshot)

Looking forward to receiving your feedback .

Regards,

Olivier ISOARD
Projets Informatiques

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
Unité A3 - Projets Informatiques

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292942360 • Fax: +352 292944604
olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu<mailto:olivier.isoard at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>