[ECODP-dev] ODP Release 00.08.00 - Installation issues!

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Fri Mar 15 14:09:32 UTC 2013

Hi André,

As you see also in this configuration there are many references to
/open-data/ in it.
Can you update the rules by removing the /open-data/ to obtain the
rules as documented in
 https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/publications/svn/ODP/trunk/patches/00.08.00/httpd.ecodp.conf

The rules in this file are the target result.

Bert

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26