[ECODP-dev] Query on roadmap item

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon May 13 10:20:07 UTC 2013

Hi Jurgen,

Hope you had a nice weekend. One of the items that was discussed last week
was changing of the ordering of the most datasets list (whilst also
preserving the current ordering on a hidden URL). This item will take a
reasonable amount of development as we need to change this in multiple
places and add fallback logic for what happens if publishers haven't
provided that field etc. Our estimate for this is 2 days +  associated
project management time.

This item seems to have been requested by the PO since we gave our
estimates so doesn't seem to be covered in the new contract. Please can you
advise where the budget for this item comes from?

Many thanks,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager