[ECODP-dev] ODP-240

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon May 13 11:33:49 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Has there been an update since my reply in the email with subject
"[ECODP-dev] Fwd: JIRA-OP (ODP-240) Unknown error from the cron once a
day"? I have pasted my response again below for reference.

Cheers,
John

---

It looks like whatever user the cron is running as does not have permission
to write to the CKAN log file (and so it is failing). The cron user should
either be changed or given write access to /var/log/ckan/ecodp/ecodp.log.
Or of course the could change the log file directory to one that cron can
write to, but note that the web process will also need access to this
directory.