[ECODP-dev] RDF2CKAN Posting a dataset

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed May 22 08:49:14 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

Yes, if you get back success=true then your request has succeeded. The
result is the JSON of the newly created dataset. I'm not sure why it is not
showing up on your user profile, are you sure you are signed in as the
correct user (for that API key)? The number of datasets shown here is also
currently limited (to 50 I think) to avoid potentially expensive queries.

John