[ECODP-dev] Change required for ticket 308

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Nov 6 13:41:49 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin,

I think we should push for the following:
* do the alt text change
* do the title change as follows:
        <Data> | <European Union Open Data Portal>
  where the above is subject to translation.

then it is in sync with the Drupal (in which we have to update the portal
name) and it has the "home" aspect into it.

I believe in the context that the "home" tab has disappeared this is the
consistent situation.

Bert

2013/11/6 Darwin Peltan <darwin.peltan at okfn.org>

> Hi Bert and Jurgen,
>
> It's not totally clear to me from the description and screenshot on the
> ticket what the desired change is.
>
> As I understand it from the ticket the changes are
>
> * Alt text of the image should be "European Union Open Data Portal" (in
> the selected language)- We have the string for this so we can change this
> * Title should be "European Union Open Data Portal home" - We don't have
> translations for this string so this would need to be supplied
>
> Personally as this wasn't previously requested (and we don't have the
> translations) I think we should also push back on this as a change request.
>
> Best,
>
> Darwin
>

> *Darwin Peltan*
>
> *Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter: @darwin
> <http://twitter.com/darwin>*
>
> *The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*
>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge*
>
> *http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>
>  |  OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog
> <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |  Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>*
>
> *CKAN | http://ckan.org <http://ckan.org/> | @ckanproject
> <http://twitter.com/ckanproject> | open source data management platform*

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26