[ECODP-dev] Release 01.00.02

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Sat Nov 9 21:35:15 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin and John,

Last friday we had out postponed status call with PO.

In that one we defined release 01.00.02 as follows:
   * 01.00.02 is the final software release.
   * Only 'critical' - production problematic bugs will be for now accepted
untill the end of the warrenty period.

In drawing the lines all jira tickets up to ODP-323 have been acccepted
except:
   ODP-307
   ODP-309 (investigation of the problem)

We discussed about ODP-313. But not having that would lead to a
not-acceptance of the release. (A non-negotiable topic)
Given the end result is that the list is now final, we believe this is a
fair line. It will allows us to close the project with the minimal delay
possible.

Please have a look also to ticket ODP-323, which indicates issues with the
profile page.

Finally, this line is about the software: not about documentation and
answering questions that is the ongoing handover process.

kind regards,

Bert
--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26