[ECODP-dev] Ticket 308 - Translation needed for new alt text on the European Union flag

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Fri Nov 15 14:33:40 UTC 2013

Hello Bert and Darwin,

I'm fine with Bert's proposal.

Regards,
Agnieszka

From: Bert Van Nuffelen [mailto:bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 10:09 AM
To: Project list for EC ODP CKAN project
Cc: ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP)
Subject: Re: [ECODP-dev] Ticket 308 - Translation needed for new alt text on the European Union flag

Hi Darwin and Agnieszka,
On the last internal & status call I mentioned to keep the text to "European Union"
For this we have the texts from the corporate bodies.
kind regardsm
Bert

2013/11/15 Darwin Peltan <darwin.peltan at okfn.org<mailto:darwin.peltan at okfn.org>>
Dear Agnieszka,

One of the changes requested on this ticket is that we change the alt text on the European Union flag to "European Union Portal homepage" - Unfortunately as this is a new string we don't currently have a translation for "homepage".

We have changed the alt text in English and added the whole term in Transifex. I'm not sure if it will be possible but if you could please arrange for the translations to be entered into Transifex by EOP Tuesday then they can be included in release 1.02.

Best,

Darwin

Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be<http://www.tenforce.be>

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com<mailto:Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com>
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26