[ECODP-dev] on save of a dataset we are redirected to http

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Nov 18 13:36:02 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

The beaker settings only effect the cookie that is used for authentication,
they have no impact on the redirects.

I think that the current issue with the redirects is due to the Apache
setup. With NGINX, for each request we set the header HTTP_X_SCHEME to
either 'http' or 'https' depending on the request type, and this value is
then checked by the CKAN application to decide which protocol to use for
redirects. You have disabled NGINX, but don't seem to be setting this value
anywhere in the Apache config, and CKAN is therefore defaulting to http.

Regards,
John

On 15 November 2013 10:31, Bert Van Nuffelen <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com