[ECODP-dev] Handover

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Oct 14 07:46:08 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin and John,

I was friday in Luxemburg for the first handover workshop.
On that meeting we discussed the portal, the overall architecture and the
build system.

PO and the new party that will take over the maintenance reviewed the
already delivered documentation and software and they had some specific
requests for OKF w.r.t. the EU ODP CKAN.

* the setup of a 2 hour meeting directly with you for a Q&A session.
* the next information: a documented list of changes to the CKAN-core for
the EU ODP and the documentation of the changes/work in the EU ODP
extension.
* the documentation on how the translations are managed

On the 25th of october I will be again in Luxemburg for a next workshop.

Also, some project management news: in november the project manager at PO
will change to KONYA Jaroslav (OP-EXT)" <
Jaroslav.KONYA at ext.publications.europa.eu>.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26